My name is Michael Prinz, and I am your local Liberal Democrat for Bicton.
Those of us fortunate enough to live in Bicton enjoy a truly beautiful mix between our leafy suburban lifestyle, and our close proximity to the Swan River, Perth’s CBD, and Fremantle. That’s why I chose to set up my family-owned-and-run bakery nearby, and why my wife and I decided to raise our three wonderful children here too.
I can’t help but feel that those benefits are under greater threat with each passing year though, and that’s why I have put myself forward as your local candidate, determined to ensure we:
- Abolish payroll tax, easing the burden on small businesses and creating jobs for our kids
- Finish building Roe 8 and 9, to take heavy vehicles off our residential streets
- Invest in a ‘green army’ initiative to bolster the environment we all hold so dear
- Offer greater freedom of choice in education, and dismantle our outdated catchment system
- Preserve and upgrade facilities at Point Walter, and along our foreshore
- Rein in Local Government overreach, and give local rights back to local residents
I want the same things for your family that I wanted for my own as they were growing up over the past twenty years – the opportunity to live and to thrive in a free and inclusive society. Today, freedoms and liberties we rarely thought about are being eroded, almost daily, by successive governments. We need to put a stop to that, and to ensure that all our children have the chance to enjoy the very best that WA has to offer.
If you want to help me to achieve that vision, you can sign up to my campaign by completing the form on this page.
Liberal Democrat for Bicton